This event has sold out the last four years and pretty-much guaranteed to sell out for a fifth year, so get your tickets now and join our local community for a night of fun on October 17th at Sharky’s Restaurant. All proceeds from this fantastic event go to helping our locals in times of need.
The #BCSdinner2023 is back and we made it back to the Beach!!!!
Beach Care Services’ 6th Annual Dinner at the Beach Bonfire & Beach Party will be held on October 17th!
5:00PM – 9:00PM (VIP entry is at 4:00pm)
Excited to announce that we will be back on the Beach, huge thanks to Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant for hosting us!
This fun and family-friendly event features:
-Three Course Dinner (Dinner service is from 5:00 – 7:00)
-Bonfire & Beach Party – Live Music by: Sons of Saints
-Cash Raffle Prize of $5,000
– Jewelry Raffle Prize of $2,000 from our friends at Shimmering Seas – stay tuned for more details!
-Three Live Auctions and plenty of Raffle prizes!!! Not to mention a 50/50 raffle!
This event has sold out the last five years and is guaranteed to sell out for a sixth year, so get your tickets now and join our local community for a night of fun on October 17th at Sharky’s Beachfront Restaurant. All proceeds from this fantastic event go to helping our locals in times of need.
Check out the amazing menu they have prepared for us:
VIP Plated Dinner: (to include wine from DiBacco Importing)
Shrimp cocktail appetizer
Salad – Arcadian spring mix with blueberries, strawberries, diced mango, walnuts, and a choice of pineapple vinaigrette or balsamic vinaigrette
1. Grilled filet mignon with béarnaise sauce, grilled asparagus, and fingerling potatoes
2. Baked Mahi topped with Blue crab stuffing and spicy lemon butter sauce. Served with mixed veggies
3. Chicken piccata – paneed chicken with lemon caper sauce, roasted green beans, and garlic mashed potatoes
4. Key West garlic shrimp – jumbo Shrimp baked with roasted garlic butter and fresh bread crumbs. Served with breadsticks
Polynesian Veggie Bowl with Orange Sesame Slaw, lime-zested white rice, steamed seasonal veggies, and honey soy glaze
Brownie bites, Lemon bars, Caramel filled churros and Banana Pudding cups
Buffet Dinner – (Express Seating to include the signature drink)
1. Beef Tenderloin carving station
2. Blackened Redfish with Lemon beurre blanc
3. Cajun chicken alfredo with penne pasta and roasted red peppers
4. Key West Garlic Shrimp
Roasted green beans
Brownie bites, Lemon bars, Caramel filled churros, and Banana Pudding cups
Signature drink: Beach Care Services Shark Attack
Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, Club Caribe Coconut Rum, Blackberry Brandy, & Tropical Juices. With 3 ounces of rum, it has a bite!